Normally, one cringes when they hear “tuna” and “casserole” especially when combined, but this recipe from Dad’s sister is a great rotation in any menu.
- 1 pkg. egg noodles
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 pkg. tuna, drained
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the egg noodles according to package directions.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream of chicken soup, cheese, and tuna. Thin mixture with 1/2 to 2/3 can of water.
- Place mixture in a 9x13 pan.
- Mix the bread crumbs with the melted butter and spread on top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes or until bubbly.