Fresh veggies and cream cheese and pasta… this is a trifecta of taste bud delight!
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp butter
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 pkg. cheese tortellini, cooked
- Cook tortellini according to directions on package.
- Melt butter in a large sauté pan. Sauté mushrooms, onions and garlic until tender.
- Add the spinach, cream cheese, tomato, milk, parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil and turn off heat.
- Stir the cooked tortellini into the sauce.