Toffee Cookies aka “Crack”
I dare you to eat just one…
Toffee Cookies aka "Crack"
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 sticks butter
- 6 regular Hershey bars, broken into squares
- Graham Crackers (about 3 sleeves)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Spray a cookie sheet or jellyroll pan with edges with cooking spray.
- Lay out graham crackers to line the entire pan.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar and butter. Bring to a boil and let boil for 2 minutes. Pour sauce over graham crackers.
- Bake at 350° for 10 minutes. Remove from oven.
- Put Hershey bar pieces on top of of hot surface. When chocolate is soft (about 5 minutes), spread chocolate to cover entire surface.
- Chill in refrigerator or freezer for 30 minutes. Break into pieces and enjoy!