This light and refreshing cake is always a favorite. Serve at any summer gathering to and WOW your guests.
- 11½ oz mandarin oranges
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 package yellow pudding cake mix
- 20 oz crushed pineapple with juice
- 3 oz vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 oz Cool Whip, thawed
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium bowl, beat oranges with juice, eggs, and oil. Add cake mix and beat again until well mixed. Pour into greased 9x13" pan. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until done. Leave cake in pan to cool.
- In another medium bowl, combine pineapple and juice, and vanilla pudding mix until no longer powdery. Fold in Cool Whip. Spread topping on cool cake. Refrigerate until ready to serve.