This is a standard meatball recipe. You can use it with basically any recipe that calls for meatballs. I use it especially in the Sweet & Sour Meatball recipe.
You can use this recipe to make Sweet and Sour Meatballs.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, onion, salt, Worcestershire sauce, and egg.
- Shape into 20 1/2" meatballs.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place on ungreased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes or until light brown at 400 degrees.
- In a large skillet, cook meatballs over medium heat, turning occasionally, until browned. (about 20 minutes).
- Microwave meatballs on high for about 6 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Use meatballs in Sweet and Sour Meatball recipe.