Here it is! Italian Meatloaves. This recipe has been a family favorite for decades. I fed this to baby Z at six months old (yeah, I know… WAY too early for that!) who practically inhaled an entire mushed up bowl, only to projectile vomit a few minutes later. BUT… he loved it then, and he loves it now. We all do!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1 sleeve saltine crackers, crushed
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp dried basil leaves, crushed
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine the eggs, milk, crackers, Parmesan cheese, onion, worcestershire sauce, garlic salt, and basil.
- Add the ground beef to mixture and mix well. Shape into individual loaves and place in a baking dish.
- Spread ketchup over the loaves and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and basil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.