This recipe from Aunt Diane is another crowd pleaser. Minimal preparation but maximum satisfaction, this recipe is prepared the night before.
- 4-5 lbs. beef roast
- 1 small jar pepperoncini peppers (pull stems out)
- 1 cup water*
- 1 package dry Italian dressing mix
- 4-5 cubes beef bouillon
- In a slow cooker, combine the water, Italian dressing mix, bouillon cubes and pepperoncinis.
- Add the beef roast to the slow cooker and cook overnight or 10-14 hours, until the beef falls apart.
- Shred the beef in the crock pot.
- Serve on rolls, or buns.
- *Note: Can use the liquid from the pepperoncini jar in place of water to add more spice.