Budget-friendly meal at it’s best. This super-easy meal takes less than 30 minutes and is hearty and filling.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can green beans, drained
- 2 cups egg noodles
- 2 cups beef broth (or bouillon and water)
- In a large, deep, skillet brown the ground beef. Drain the fat.
- Add the onion soup mix, cream of mushroom soup, beef broth, and uncooked noodles. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the green beans and simmer for another 10 minutes.