Grandma’s Corned Beef Casserole
This dish is so nostalgic for me. I know corned beef isn’t for everyone, but this dish oozes memories… delicious memories.
Grandma's Corned Beef Casserole
- 1 can corned beef (solid not hash)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 lb. Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 cups macaroni noodles, cooked
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine corned beef, cream of chicken soup, onion, milk, and Velveeta cheese in a medium saucepan. Heat on medium heat until cheese is melted, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Combine corned beef mixture with cooked macaroni noodles. Put mixture in casserole dish.
- Mix bread crumbs and melted butter. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes.