AKA Slow Cooker Chicken
This is a long-time favorite of several of my children from when they were very young. It will still get a fist-pump even today when they hear that Goop is for dinner.
Goop is the affectionate name of a very basic Slow Cooker Chicken.
- 5-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 packet Zesty Italian Dressing mix
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- Place chicken in slow cooker. Pour cream of mushroom soup and dressing mix over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- 30 minutes prior to serving. Add cream cheese. Stir in as it melts.
- Serve over rice or eggs noodles.
- Notes: This recipe is very versatile. You can swap the cream of mushroom for cream of chicken soup, or swap the Italian dressing for Ranch dressing mix. Or any other combination that sounds good!