This recipe has been a favorite for well over a decade now. Our summers are not complete without enjoying these fall-off-the-bone ribs.
- ribs (beef or pork)
- 1-2 onions, quartered
- 2-3 2-liter bottles regular Coca Cola
- BBQ sauce
- Cut the rack(s) of ribs in sections of 3-5 ribs according to your preferred portion sizing.
- Put the ribs in a very large pot. Add the onion, and garlic.
- Pour the Coca Cola over the ribs until completely covered. Bring ribs to a boil and them simmer for about 2 hours.
- Grill on BBQ (or broil), basting on each side with BBQ sauce for about 3-5 minutes per side. Enjoy!