Chicken, Broccoli & Stove Top Casserole
This kid-friendly meal defines easy… easy to make, easy to eat, and easy on the budget.
Chicken, Broccoli, and Stove Top
- 1-2 chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- broccoli spears, cooked
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can milk
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg. Stove Top stuffing (chicken flavored)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the chicken. Cook the broccoli. Prepare the Stove Top stuffing.
- Combine the chicken, broccoli, cream of mushroom soup, milk, and cheese and place in 9x13 pan.
- Top the casserole with the prepared stuffing and bake for 20-25 minutes.