Beef & Cheese Sandwiches
This is a fabulous, make ahead, crowd-pleasing, casual meal. You can make this well in advance of your gathering, and store these foil-wrapped sandwiches in the refrigerator or freezer to be popped in the oven when you need them.
Beef and Cheese Sandwiches
- 6 kaiser rolls, sliced in half
- 2 pkgs. chipped beef, chopped
- 6 oz. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, diced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the chopped beef, cheese, and onion. Add enough mayonnaise to hold it together.
- Divide the mixture evenly on roll bottoms. Cover with tops.
- Wrap each sandwich in foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Note: These can be frozen or refrigerated for future use.