Bacon & Cheese Sandwiches
I have to be honest, I haven’t made this recipe much since I’ve been an adult, but just thinking about it now brings me back to my youth. This sandwich is so easy, but I was always excited when my mom served them for dinner. I mean, honestly… it’s bacon and cheese. What more do you need?
Bacon and Cheese Sandwiches
- 2 slices fried bacon
- 1 slice cheese (American, Velveeta, cheddar)
- 1 egg, beaten
- ketchup, for dipping
- Place 1-2 slices of bacon on a slice of bread. Top with a slice of cheese and the other slice of bread.
- Dip the sandwich into the beaten egg on both sides.
- Grill the sandwich until golden brown on both sides and cheese is melted.
- Dip sandwich in ketchup to eat.