This recipe couldn’t be any easier if it tried, and it’s so adaptable. Try it as written, then shake it up by changing up the jam or sauce, and dressings used. Sweet and savory and super, duper simple!
- 1 small jar apricot jam (or can whole cranberry sauce)
- 1 small bottle Russian dressing (or Catalina or Thousand Island)
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- chicken breasts (approx. 1 per adult)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place chicken in a baking dish.
- Combine jam, dressing and onion soup mix. Pour mixture over chicken. Bake for 1 hour.
- Can shred or serve whole. Serve over rice or noodles.